Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Blizzard Bag 2

 Happy 10 day vacation!  First, I hope everyone had a thankful holiday. Second, please view these videos, email me with clarifying questions and take notes! I will not accept the excuse that you do not understand without the effort of an email with a clarifying question AND notes taken.

This first video only view it until the three (3) minute mark (unless you want to view the whole thing).  The last few minutes is not as interesting to me as the beginning.  When taking notes explain what exponential growth is and where it is used/seen. Take notes!

The second video I want you to watch the whole thing through and take notes.  I repeat, take notes. I repeat, take notes.  Then try doing this worksheet  problems 1-22. I will not accept the excuse that you do not understand! You must email me during the day with a clarifying question.

If you don't have a printer, then copy the problem down but only do to problem number 22.  Have a great extra day off and enjoy the nice long break.

Be kind!

~Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment